Online professional learning resources designed to be engaging and practical across a variety of contexts and roles. You deserve a differentiated experience just as much as your students do.
Facilitated Online Courses
Facilitated Online Courses for Teachers and School Leaders
- Facilitated by NCTE leaders with expertise on learning, teaching, and leading.
- Frequent opportunities for peer to peer collaboration.
- Forget meaningless assignments. Activities are differentiated with your professional role and needs in mind.
- Asynchronous learning design and 24/7 access to course content allows you to manage course requirements at a time that is most convenient for you.
- Graduate continuing education credit is available for an additional charge.
Past NCTE course participants have had great feedback about the learning experience.
“Prior to this course, I believed my school and district to support differentiation and inquiry-based learning; however, I struggled to find authentic ways to adopt and integrate strategies to practice both on a daily basis in order to reach all students. After this course, I feel I have a toolbox to revitalize my teaching and students’ learning. I am excited to put the strategies into practice, and one of my biggest challenges will be deciding which strategy to implement and to do it well, rather than meddle with a menu of strategies at the surface level.” –Jana McCarthy, Roslindale, MA
Read comments from other past course participants here!
Who Benefits from NCTE Online Courses?
Teachers, teacher leaders, literacy coaches, administrators, and staff development coordinators can all benefit from participation in NCTE’s online courses. Improve your practice, share ideas, and learn new strategies for teaching and leading through engaging with NCTE’s course content, completing assignments, and interacting with other members of the cohort.
School leaders and administrators at all levels will also find value in offering NCTE online courses to individual teachers in their school who are in need of high-quality professional development, or to teams of teachers and professional learning communities who are in need of high-quality content to serve as the basis for their collaborative professional learning.