See also these ELATE-specific statements:
- From the CEE Summit 2005:
- What Is English Language Arts Teacher Education? (Revised November 30, 2017)
- What Do We Know and Believe about the Roles of Methods Courses and Field Experiences in English Education?
- Supporting Linguistically and Culturally Diverse Learners in English Education
- Beliefs for Integrating Technology into the English Language Arts Classroom (Revised October 25, 2018)
- Program Assessment in English Education: Belief Statements and Recommendations
- Understanding the Relationship between Research and Teaching
- Nurturing and Growing the Membership of CEE
Not finding the information you need? Click here to research the complete database of NCTE position statements.