NCTE members come from many different contexts. Joining one of these groups provides access to resources and experiences tailored to particular interests and needs.
Annual Reporting for NCTE Assemblies
Annual Reports are due by July 15 each year.
Please submit the following:
- 2017 Assembly Annual Report Survey. NOTE: this report will take 50-60 minutes to fill out. You might want to print the survey first so you can gather the information you need first and, then, just input it into the electronic survey.
- Materials indicated in the survey–items may be sent via email to email@example.com or by U.S. Mail (NCTE Affiliate Office, 1111 W. Kenyon Rd., Urbana, IL 61801).
- Your dues, when billed by the NCTE Finance Office. Dues amounts are as follows:
- $10.00 US funds/assembly/year for assemblies with 25 to 249 members;
- $15.00 US funds/assembly/year for assemblies with 250 to 499 members;
- $25.00 US funds/assembly/year for assemblies with 500 or more members.
Did you know that:
- 60% of assemblies completed their Annual Report Survey last year.
- 90% of assemblies reporting recruit and retain members by involving them in assembly activities.
- 78% of assemblies reporting involve their members through conferences and publications.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org