NCTE members come from many different contexts. Joining one of these groups provides access to resources and experiences tailored to particular interests and needs.
Annual Reporting for NCTE Assemblies
Annual Reports are due by July 15 each year.
Please submit the following:
- 2018 Assembly Annual Report Survey. NOTE: This report will take 50–60 minutes to fill out. You might want to print the survey first, then gather the information you need in order to input it into the electronic survey.
- Your dues, when billed by the NCTE Finance Office. Dues amounts are as follows:
$10.00 US funds/assembly/year for assemblies with 25 to 249 members;
$15.00 US funds/assembly/year for assemblies with 250 to 499 members;
$25.00 US funds/assembly/year for assemblies with 500 or more members.
- Roster of Officers
- NCTE Assembly Director
- Financial Statement
- Assembly Membership List (designated format)
- Information Exchange Agreement
- Assembly Abstract on NCTE Website
- People of Color Policy (View NCTE’s Policy as a model.)
- Most Recent Constitution
- Minutes of all meetings for the past year.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org