Join us tomorrow, Sunday, December 17, at 8 p.m. ET, for an #NCTEchat about using mentor texts. Whether you use mentor texts in your classroom every day or are just getting started on your journey, we hope you will join us on Twitter to share your knowledge and learn with us!
Here are the questions for tomorrow’s Twitter chat:
- How would you describe what makes something a mentor text?
- How do you use mentor texts to support student writing in your classroom?
- What is a challenge you have faced when using mentor texts?
- What is your favorite mentor text and why?
- What professional resources (blogs, books, PLN) do you use to find mentor texts?
- What is one take-away from tonight’s #NCTEchat that you would like to try in your classroom?
We hope to see you there! Be sure to join us by using #NCTEchat.