We hope you’ll join us on Twitter Sunday June 19 at 8 PM ET for #nctechat: Books That Changed My Life. Read more about the inspiration for the chat from this post earlier in June.
Here is a preview of the questions to guide the chat:
- Tell us about the book(s) that changed your life.
- How did you discover that life changing book?
- Is there a book you can pinpoint that turned you into a reader?
- Have you ever given someone else a book that changed them?
- Was there ever a book you assigned as a teacher or read as a student that changed a whole class?
- What are some life-changing books you’ve heard other people talk about that you haven’t had an opportunity to read yet? (Perhaps a summer reading goal?)