To me, summer means picnics and barbecues, reading, watching summer blockbusters, listening to tunes at the lake or pool, spending time with friends and family – and relaxing. Did you know that NCTE and ReadWriteThink.org have resources to support all of those things?
- Cooking and Creating in the Kitchen
- Facilitating a Summer Reading Book Group Program
- Rate This Movie! Hold a Viewing Party
- Podcast Episode “Musical Books for Teens”
- Write Letters to Friends and Family
What is on your list to do this summer?